Good size tires to go with.

I was wondering what good size tires to go with for my 99 pathfinder, i have all stock parts no lift kit or anything, Want to go off-roading a lot but is also my daily driver. Greatly appreciate the help

31x10.5's should fit no problems. There are lots of differant brands and opinions on which ones are the best. I have Goodyear Wrangler Territorys that I'm very happy with. They're great on snow and ice, we are just getting our spring thaw now so we'll see how they are in the mud soon.

Yeah I'm pretty sure I have 16s there stock rims, the tires on there right now are currently LT245/75/16s which personally I think are a bit too heavy since its for a light truck but yeah maybe I'll stick with this size . Just go get all terrain general grabbers

Yeah I'm pretty sure I have 16s there stock rims, the tires on there right now are currently LT245/75/16s which personally I think are a bit too heavy since its for a light truck but yeah maybe I'll stick with this size . Just go get all terrain general grabbers

Well they're lighter than other sizes, performance is still healthy..... Good size and the high aspect ratio make for a smooth ride, the tall skinny effect of the 9.5" width is excellent with no noticeable difference in "tippy" feeling.

Just ordered some General grabbers at 245 75 16 can't wait to see how the truck looks with them

Cool, let us know how they perform. They're looking like a solid option.