1993 Pathfinder - How much does the body weigh?

MrEviLDeD

Hey everyone,

I was just curious do any of you know about how much the body of the pathfinder, loaded model would weigh? It is getting nice and if I can get the body off and access to the frame of the other Pathfinder I can begin the process of cleaning up and welding the frame.

Edited by MrEviLDeD

That's a lot of glass, steel and plastic. I don't really know but I would hazard an estimate of just about 3/8ths of the total weight of 1770kg. Knowing that the drivetrain, suspension and frame are all made of aluminum and steel...... but I'm just throwing that out there. Anyone ever pull a body off??

sent from under Ernest the Pathfinder

I don't know about the body, but I weighed my 95 pathfinder xe @ work on the truck scale, with a 1/2 tank and me.... the pathfinder weighed in @ 4460 lbs. Don't know if that helps you out.20140404_113005-1_zpstsgluc5l.jpg

Edited by Nissanland

Thanks everyone! Yea just looking for a ball park figure to know what I will need to pull the body.. Looks like I will need a hoist was hoping that if I got enough muscle we couldnt just lift it off and set it down on ties. So im looking between 1000 and 1500lbs aprox..