A thing of true beauty and workmanship

gv280z

I've been sitting here for atleast two minutes trying to think of an appropriate title for this and that's the best I could come up with. This video brought a tear to my eye for I was so knocked out at this old guy's mastery of his art. This man, this artist and craftsman is awarded my highest honor award I can even conceive of in the "Most beautiful awesome piece of craftsmanship and art and brilliance on a 1/32nd scale" I'm going to send this to my son as a matter of inspiration of what he could do with skills like this. Sorry for rambling, I'm just still floored and in awe. I guess I just tend to hold this caliber of accomplishment on a higher level especially in our society today..you know, it gets to me. This took 2000 hours to complete.

Agreed, it is incredible! I am a machinist of 20 years, and while I don't know it all (who can?), I have made a lot of things over the years, some of them incredibly detailed. I look at this guys work and my jaw drops. Holy FK!

Now, the real question to be asked is what kind of HP and torque is it putting out? :tongue:

B