just got my first pathfinder 97 ti i have some servicing questions

tylercorrie

Ive recently swapped my 308 hq (NEEDED ALOT OF BODY AND INTERIOR WORK) for a 1997 NISSAN PATHFINDER Ti. Ive found the car is very dry (like its been submerged) q1, is there a quide to locate all grease nipples if not could someone help. Q2 does the t-belt from a vg30e fit the vg33e. any other tips would be really helpful I'm really keen to do the work with the help of my father in law. He is a motor mechanic but hasn't worked on this type of motor b4 just looking for any warnings or problems that may come up. thanks for any help tylercorrie

There's a thread showing how to do it.

First you have to upload your pics to a Imageshack, Photobucke or some site like that (create an account) and past the link of the uploaded photo and past here, pretty easy to do.

Edited by teixeira

Yeah its really tidy inside 330000 on the clock so the motor getting old so time for some tlc. I've done the front brakes dropped the oil replaced oil filter now I'm on to timing belt, waterpump, thermostat, I'm replacing all the belts putting engine coolant in replace of water. Then its to the back for the rear brakes, then I'm going to get the Gearbox serviced then extractors and 2" stainless right through. Does anybody know of anything I'm missing. O and front struts and boots have been replaced.

Hi Tyler wecome to the forum! Your console is layed out the same way as ours are except for the thumb button on the shifter is on the other side. Shifters and e-brake are the same place as ours though. Have you got a pic of the front bumper?

New timing belt, alt belt, air con belt, waterpump, and cam seals, new oil +filter, flushed the Rad and put in inhibitor. Only the rear brakes extractors and exhaust and shell b good as new.

Posted Image