Late I suppose... But another Oregon native here

aj503

I have been lurking around NPORA since I got my 87 in 07. I am a slightly south of Portland guy. This forum have been awesome, helped me through tune-ups, timing belts, lifts electrical issues you name it.

My truck is a 1987 XE sitting with a 3+3 on JGC coils and rough country a-arms and 33 bfg at's.

Just recently got it running again (last day before the snow melted...) And am looking forward to getting it out on some trails again after not taking it out for a couple years of poor running with no need or time to get it running right again!

I like the dangling front plate, it makes the picture. :aok:

Welcome, officially, to NPORA. I'm glad you got so much use and help from the site, and thanks for joining and the introduction.

It's always nice to have new members, and you PNW'eners have been crawling out from under the rocks in droves lately. Must be the unusually cold weather. :D

B

Thanks lol, yeah earlier in the day that was taken the bumper straight fell off and runover and so you may notice the Orange climbing webbing holding is on as well :) I also sheared off the idler arm on the exit trail, slow trip home that day!