Pathfinder owner for 20 more days !

ahardb0dy

Looks great, I always have liked white...but where's the hottie?....hehehe hope you get what you want...stay around mr Jedi master, you have much knowledge to impose on the youngsters here ( those with out knowledge)

Well may take a week or so longer to get anything, deal with selling the car fell through, my step daughter and her BF split up and he was going to buy the car, he asked last night if he could split the amount into 3 payments and gave me the first one, now will have to give him his money back, he won't buy the car because he doesn't have a license at the moment the car was going to go in my step daughters name so she could drive him and her around, etc.

I like how that last truck looks, really no point in lifting a 2wd other than not sitting so low like a normal 2wd would, I know with certain mods a 2wd can go where a 4wd could with in reason, but I don;t go off road anyway, the whole purpose of getting a 2wd is for better MPG compared to the Pathfinder. Some people have told me the 4 cyl pickups don;t get real good MPG but it has to be better than the V6 pathfinder, and I'll only buy a truck with the manual trans.

And if the 2wd pickup does get better mileage than the PF, lifting it to install larger tires counteracts the reason for getting a 4cyl some what.

Tom just left, everything is complete, he's got his temp tag, Met his wife when I picked him up both nice people, wish him the best with the truck. Poor truck will see snow for the first time !!! :(

Well it's really official now, I just moved my "Tony's 94 Nissan Pathfinder" folder with all the PF info, pics, etc into my "old car and trucks" folder

Edited by ahardb0dy