Front turn signals are dead

Dutchman

The front turn signal wires are dead no power. fuzes are good could it be the 3152 flasher unit I dont know when I bought the truck. the previous owner said it had been in a front end collishion as I noticed the new radiator.it had no front blinkers I now find that the wires have no power to them. Help Help Help I suck at wiring.

Tone em out. May be cut somewhere. Or may have put the parking lights at the turn signal spot

Sent from my Moto X

no the parking lights have no power to them nor do the fog lamps have any power to them what could this be a short perhaps I can try to replace the flasher unit the guy said it was going thru them he replaced them twice. I know doesnt sound good does it .

Going through flasher units sounds like a short to me. What I'd do is, put your meter to ohms, then check it from the plug to a bare spot on the body/frame. One side should go to ground, and the other shouldn't. If neither does, you have a busted ground wire; if both do, they're shorted together somewhere.

For the parking lights, do the tail lights work? They share a contact in the headlight switch, so it both are out, I'd try cleaning that contact (center one IIRC). If it's just the front ones, start following wiring, something must've gotten pinched in the collision.