Is the interior on the R50 the same from 96-04?

TutorN1

I found a good deal on some WeatherTech digital mats, but was told they didn't think the would fit in my pathy.

I couldn't argue that, bc I wasn't sure. So far I haven't found anything that talks about any change in the interior, but was going to ask y'all.

There might be something that's not written about that changed.

I've got a pre-facelift 99 SE. The mats that I've found only go back to an 03.

floor pans should be the same, the body is. just the fenders and front fascia changed. Dash is different. seat bolt patterns should be the same. and the tail gate changed but tail lights interchange.

It's a local store here, my wife went by yesterday to check on some for our van 12 T&C. They gave her a price of around 250 to 300 installed. Exact price not sure, but on line they are around 300. Then you have to get them installed, or do it yourself.

Going to call today & find out more. Just wanted to know if there was any point.

The curse of the apathy strikes again ?

Someone told my wife that the mats went to 04, but it only goes back to 05.

Said they only carried your basic style mattes for my year model.

The curse of the apathy strikes again ?

Someone told my wife that the mats went to 04, but it only goes back to 05.

Said they only carried your basic style mattes for my year model.

I believe this was my experience years ago when I was looking for the Weather techs. I have some cheap universal "Goodyears" that catch a lot of dirt. They just aren't near as nice as the custom fitted mats. :thumbdown:

$300?! Forget it. I shed a tear spending the $100 on my custom set.

I bought Hexomats, which hold the dirt, mud, and liquid I sometimes spill in my car exceptionally well. Look good, don't slide, and fit well.

I got them here on AutoAnything.

http://www.autoanything.com/floor-mats/75A2570A0A0.aspx

Will admit the weather tech is pricey, but they work really good!

I'll check out those two for sure. I've got to have somethin with all the mud, & two kid riding.

I've got a cheaply rubber mat in the cargo area, but it slide around like crazy!

Didn't know that about the hexo-mats, I looked them up. I personally like the look of them better than the weather tech, but that's just me.

Plus the price is a big difference too. Love the life time warrenty for me. I'm rough on my floors.

• Like 1