carid.com

thorpe991

Ordered a set of conversion headlights for a customer through them. Instantly charged, after a week of no shipping notification I called. Got an operator who said they were backordered, they just got them in, they will ship that day. Week later still no shipping confirmation call again. Different operator with a horrible accent, politely asked for someone who "spoke slower as I am hard of hearing", got hung up on. Called back, different operator who spoke clearer claiming they have shipped and I must have given a bad email address. Delevery date was scheduled that they could see (but wouldn't give me the # they allegedly had). Whatever, just give me the day then. 2 days after quoted call again asking about when they will ever arrive/ship, get yet another operator who sais the set I ordered has been backordered for months and they have no plans of re-stocking them any time soon but would be glad to change out my order for a different set that costed more, all I would have to do is agree to pay the upcharge in the price difference on top of what I already paid for my inconvience. Took 2 weeks after that to show they refunded my money. I may be the minority but I personally couldn't think of a better site to get hit with a few dozen viruses

• Like 1

ya alot of there things are rice but they are the only ones that have tailights that i like to just wanted to see if they are credible i tried doing a search on google and bing for reviews on the site but couldent find any thing but after reading nunyas post i think im going to pass on ordering from them and see if i can find somplace credible that sells that brand