Pathfinder calendar?

SkiBumBrian

I just did this on the dual sport site I frequent. Everybody had fun and got some awesome pics for a calendar, plus a cool slideshow I made for everyone to pick from. If anyone is interested I will take point and get the ball rolling...

I am sure many truck of the month pics would do well but I am thinking many submissions with a poll for the 12 best. This last one I did had 70 subs and I had to cut it off there, they just kept coming in... Cafepress can make the calendars for a reasonable price, one or many. Discounts for bulk orders, of course.

Can somebody fix my misspelling in the title? It bugs me......

If there is any interest, the best way is to send them to an e address I set up (so the process is blind) and then I post them in a slideshow format on my youtube channel. Then when all the submissions are in voting takes place at the same address. It worked out well, the slideshow was awesome with all the subs and everyone had a great time.

I am glad we decided to do the submissions and the voting blind for many reasons......

If you wanna see kinda how the subs and voting work, watch the slideshow I made for the last competition. I know there are not a lot of motorcycle junkies here (judging from an earlier post) but it gives you an idea of the process.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqoBHAq1vYo