95 Auto Transmission Computer

Jimmie

I have a 95 auto but I threw a standard in and never swapped out the computer, hopefully scrapping it soon?

Anyways I'd have to say 94-95 since they are the same style, but you can check what tranny you have by the plate in your engine bay on the passenger side, and look up what models you can use.

I'd say run your VIN by Rob Lacy at FactoryNissanParts.com and really determine which ones/what range you want to run. I know there are specific types for different years, but I don't think I've ever seen a comprehensive table overing all years.

B

Reverse went out and a transmission shop rebuilt the tranny. Now reverse works good but in the forward gears it will shift to 1 to 2 but will not shift out of second. He pulled it again and went through the tranny again and it done the same thing. He found another one with just 40 thousand miles put it in and it done the same thing. He went through the wires in from the transmission up to the firewall. Also ran the codes and they checked ok. I found another computer today at Pull-A-Part and it still does the same thing. Anybody have any ideas ?? Jim