Just bought a 95 Pathfinder

Texan1983

hey everyone, just thought i would introduce myself... my name in Matt and i live in Iowa, and just bought my first Pathfinder (SE-V6 4x4 Green) and i love it. i did a bunch of research before buying (including on this forum) and was able to get a great price. only thing wrong is the exhust manifold leak. i have been a long time off-road enthusast and also have a '77 Ford f150 4x4 that looks like i will have to sell because of gas prices. but it's a true geared up off-road machine and i will miss it, but i think this will be a better car in the long run. my cousin had a

Pathfinder years ago and i always wanted one but the right one and the timing was never right. anyways this looks like a great board.

well texan is my name cause thats what everyone calls me here in iowa because i grew up in texas. i am in the des moines area, where is storm lake? i would love to go wheeling some time, know of any good places?

I have had the pathy for a whole week now and still just like it more and more. why didn't i buy one years ago! i whould like to get the exhust leak fixed though. speaking of that... i talked to one mechanic and he said that depending on which bolt is broke is what it will cost because he might have to remove the head. so it could cost 200 bucks or close to 1000. any ideas? i have heard that a Nissan dealer will charge a flat rate of like 600 bucks for it no matter what bolt it broke. is that true?