(Video) VG30 Back Side of Intake View

The_Magicians_Eye

Replacing the screws on the fuel regulator to bolts or phillips hex head bolts would be a good idea too. Do you think you would be able to take a couple of shots of the back of the engine and maybe places you can't get too/see properly when its in the vehicle and then posting it here, I'm sure these will help other members for explanatory purposes and such, But thanks for the video it really gives you a good idea of what the back of the vg30e engine looks like if members need to relate to it for future purposes.

• 1 month later...

Looking around my engine today as a newbie to DIY, I noticed the hose was missing from the vacuum intake that is suppose to be connected to the fuel pressure regulator. I have had my 95 Pathfinder maintained at least every 6 months by the same mechanic for years now and it has not been mentioned or noticed? Is it bad to not have these hoses connected or maybe when I had a gas leak from a hose, he maybe bypassed it on purpose? I have a new hose ready to go but I am unsure if I should connect them since I have not had any engine problems.