Front End Wreck!

Mknabb335

Ok well the inevitable has happened. I wrecked my 97 se. Stopping by to see some friends after work I was leaving the bowling alley talking to my girl friend and looked down for a sec. I look up and the front end of my patthy kissed a chevy maibu in the doors right when I hit the breaks. Thank God it was a low speed impact and no one was hurt. But enough to rearange my front end some what and sent glass and the passenger window of the chevy into the air. My brush guard took the worst, worping it into twisted metal and is dead, smashed into the front end. I need a front bumper, passenger light assembly( I have the black grille), for sure. Other things are my passenger fender is dented a little and my hood has a few dents, that im going to leave it for now.... All in all it was not too bad but the malibu had to have the passenger door pryed open by the local fire department. I drove my baby to a friends house and it will sit untill I get to look at it Thursday in the day light. If any one can please help me with a bumper and head light it would be greatly appreciated... Right now I am just tring to get over the shock of it all.... Im just glad I did not dammage more than I did and no one was hurt. But the worst of all is I started back school today, I have a restricted license and was not supposed to be visiting friends but going straight home... The police officer was very kind and realised that I will endure enough suffing from this accident( car repair, insurance) and decided not to take me to jail, nice man but now I cannot drive any where. Anyway what im tring to say guys is HELP ME!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

What kind of help are you asking for ?? A ride to school ??

I feel for ya Bud... I hope to get my Pathy back from the body shop this week. But why do you say inevitable ?? I went 15 years without problem before I wandered across a cement post...

Bernard