Anyone with a Factory Nissan Grille Guard know the size socket or Maybe Torx bit?

Well I found a Factory Nissan Pathfinder Grille Guard and its 3 hours away from where I live but the price is right.Do any of you that might have one know what size of wrench,socket or Torx it takes to remove the 2 bars that go around the headlamps and also the size for the lower brackets? I am taking our Altima because of the fuel economy and am hoping I can put down the rear seats and make it fit in there?? I Hope! Thanks,Born

If it's a newer altima, the bigger body style. i would think the whole thing would just slide in through the truck and lay length wise. i put a bumper in the back of a honda that way. :) Sorry if that's not much help.

Cant you just bring a socket set? No surprises then

Well my whole tool box and tools were in what Was a friends shop that completely burnt to the ground and now waiting on insurance that he said he had none But I dont think that is true? So I was just going to borrow only what I needed . It is quite the deal but that is why.

Well my whole tool box and tools were in what Was a friends shop that completely burnt to the ground and now waiting on insurance that he said he had none But I dont think that is true? So I was just going to borrow only what I needed . It is quite the deal but that is why.

Fair enough, just thought you might have overlooked it, hope you get that sorted out and some tools again! Now that I'm home I can supply you with the info your looking for...

15 mm - The loops around the headlights

17 mm - The bolts that connect the brush guard to the frame