LED Headlights?

enkrypt3d

None of those will fit unless you do a Hardbody grille swap.You would want the 5x7's then. If you want brighter lights you can wire in relays to help the current, few threads around here showing you how to do it.

Edited by Trogdor636
  • Like 1

None of those will fit unless you do a Hardbody grille swap.You would want the 5x7's then. If you want brighter lights you can wire in relays to help the current, few threads around here showing you how to do it.

http://www.amazon.com/Evan-Fischer-EVA1777209531-Assembly-Plastic-headlight/dp/B009DJRYZS/ref=au_pf_ss_3?ie=UTF8&Make=Nissan%7C67&Model=Pickup%7C230&Year=1995%7C1995&carId=002&n=15684181&s=automotive

You mean like this? What would the 5x7" headlights mount to? and the wiring is plug & play?

you would need to swap your headlights over to the hardbody style, not just the hardbody grille, which you would need also. You would need the headlight buckets to mount the headlights to.

Would look like this, My 94 running Hella E-code headlights with H4 bulbs, this grille is my aftermarket grille, no longer available:

5kkjr5.jpg

this is with normal sealed beam headlights, after converting from the OEM pathfinder headlights:

11s2tdv.jpg

like this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TYC-22-1010-Headlight-Assembly-/251250318092?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make%3ANissan|Model%3APickup&hash=item3a7faf9b0c&vxp=mtr

Edited by ahardb0dy

you would need to swap your headlights over to the hardbody style, not just the hardbody grille

Which is why I said he would want the 5x7 lights out of the ones he listed.....

I saw your post - I wanted to use the LED headlights above .. that ebay link - is that the required mounting bracket & the headlight? I dont want to buy parts I wont use...

what size is the OEM pathfinder headlights?

first off i want to say do not put leds in your headlights they will not be able to produce enough light to see any kind of well

Um I'm not putting LED Bulbs in an OEM headlight... LEDs have improved far beyond what you think:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JhdBPNPLYAU

Edited by enkrypt3d
  • Like 1

Okay my bad i though that was your plan and trust me hats not what i think at all i just have had to many customers bring me headlights and ask me to do retrofits because there led headlight bulbs arent bright enough and i just look at them like there stupid. \

Edited by shoesandsocks

I did the hardbody headlight and grill mod and heavier wire and relays on my 88 and it made a hell of a difference, if you can get it from a jy get the side marker lights also

I also did the heavier wire and relays on my 94, and again a hell of a difference

Good point, the Hardbody and Pathfinder side markers are slightly different. I went to a Pathfinder grille on my Hardbody and I just trimmed them, but going the other way probably leaves a gap.

it does leave a gap, I still have the pathfinder marker lights on my truck with the hardbody grille

Have you priced those LED headlights? A few months ago when I asked if anyone has seen them on here they were ridiculous price wise. Still are, 4 wheel parts $489 EACH !!!!

The headlamp assembly in the E-bay link appears to have everything to bolt it right onto the truck but can not see from the pic if it includes the springs and adjustment screws, best bet is to hit up a junkyard, plenty of hardbody pickup's to get the headlight buckets from. If you go that route you also need the headlight plugs.

can you post some pics? and where did u get the grill? Thx!

I got lucky at the Monrovia Pick-a-part about a year ago, they were bringing in fresh cars. I've got some

pics on here somewhere, I'll see if I can find them

it does leave a gap, I still have the pathfinder marker lights on my truck with the hardbody grille

Have you priced those LED headlights? A few months ago when I asked if anyone has seen them on here they were ridiculous price wise. Still are, 4 wheel parts $489 EACH !!!!

The headlamp assembly in the E-bay link appears to have everything to bolt it right onto the truck but can not see from the pic if it includes the springs and adjustment screws, best bet is to hit up a junkyard, plenty of hardbody pickup's to get the headlight buckets from. If you go that route you also need the headlight plugs.

That's come down, when i first looked they were near $600 Each! or $1200 for a pair.

You are correct as to the price coming down, just did a search and found these:

$239 each.

http://www.amazon.com/Truck-Lite-27450C-Rectangular-Headlamp-Reflector/dp/B007ED7HNY

$195 each

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TRUCK-LITE-5-X-7-RECT-LED-HEADLAMP-27450C-REPL-FOR-6052-H6054-HP6054-LAMPS-/160981469638?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item257b3e49c6&vxp=mtr

They are coming down, when they get to around $50 each maybe would consider them !!

Edited by ahardb0dy
  • Like 1