Hi from the UK!

Hi all, thought i should introduce myself, my name is Lewis, and I’m from the rainy country of wales, in the uk. Some guys may recognize the truck from instagram. I recently sold my Jeep Wrangler yj, which was used as a bash around toy for a few years, and got myself a lovely 1991 WD21. I bought the Nissan basically how it is, all i have done is installed a winch and snorkel! Hoping to get it lifted high enough to put some 37" tires on it pretty soon! Sorry if the photo sizes are a bit big, total newbie, have to get used to re-sizing haha!

ok9y14.jpg

2n0qv6.jpg

2hs89z5.jpg

v8eav.jpg

• Like 2

That hood and the color scheme looks familiar, I belive someone posted an ad of that truck for sale a few months ago. Glad to see it made it here to the site! Welcome bud :beer: (and we ain't too picky on pic size [besides TotM nominations but you got a few till your eligible for that], we just like pics period!)

Welcome. I will have to get in touch with you in October when I will be in Wales. I would like to go wheeling when I'm there. I usually have a range rover to drive.

Cheers

Those are some very impressive pics Lewis! I am not that familiar with your "neck of the woods" but, it looks like a mudders paradise! Welcome to NPORA. Thank you for the intro as well! :aok:

Wales is even wetter than where I'm from in England! :laugh: :laugh:

Welcome to the forum! What part of Wales are you from? I'm very familiar with the area around Builth Wells, Breacon, etc.

thanks for the welcome guys! the forum look like a great place! hope i can get to know a few people on here! if you need to see any more photos, just search for me on instagram (magical_quaver)

Wales is even wetter than where I'm from in England! :laugh: :laugh:

Welcome to the forum! What part of Wales are you from? I'm very familiar with the area around Builth Wells, Breacon, etc.

haha tell me about it, its summer here, and still raining and only 15 degrees haha! im from the rhondda valleys, there quite a few good places to go mudding around here :laugh:

Welcome. I will have to get in touch with you in October when I will be in Wales. I would like to go wheeling when I'm there. I usually have a range rover to drive.

Cheers

feel free to get in contact with me mate! we can get together and try to find some nice lanes, or a pay and play site somewhere!

That hood and the color scheme looks familiar, I belive someone posted an ad of that truck for sale a few months ago. Glad to see it made it here to the site! Welcome bud :beer: (and we ain't too picky on pic size [besides TotM nominations but you got a few till your eligible for that], we just like pics period!)

thanks man! yea, it was on ebay a few months ago, i got it for a bargain!

Those are some very impressive pics Lewis! I am not that familiar with your "neck of the woods" but, it looks like a mudders paradise! Welcome to NPORA. Thank you for the intro as well! :aok:

thanks for the welcome! its a pretty awesome place to find some mud, especially when its raining :lmao: oh wait, it rains all year round haha!

• Like 1

Howdy Bud, welcome to NPORA!

Nice looking pathy BTW... :aok:

Unless you regear and do a lot of cutting, 37's aren't going to work out well. Consider staying where you are and focus on driving better... :D

Wales, eh? A good friend of mine just got married to a lady from the land of pale, funny speakers. Do you know her?

:lol:

B

Howdy Bud, welcome to NPORA!

Nice looking pathy BTW... :aok:

Unless you regear and do a lot of cutting, 37's aren't going to work out well. Consider staying where you are and focus on driving better... :D

Wales, eh? A good friend of mine just got married to a lady from the land of pale, funny speakers. Do you know her?

:lol:

B

thanks for the welcome:D i had a feeling that 37's will be a pain in the backside to get fiitted, so at this moment in time im just going to get a set of 35's when i have enough money!

:laugh: no, i dont know her sorry :laugh: