Modifications

Guest NISMO

I've owned my Pathfinder for about 18 months now. It is still stock. I spent most of my time with my sentra. I turbo charged it and love it. Smoking corvettes and especially high power sport car just to name a few s 2000, nsx camaros and mustang. Not too long ago I sold it to one of my cousins friend. Now I'm bored and have nothing to do. I was searching the net and there's not to much on Pathfinder. What is there to do so I can move my Pathfinder off the light much faster.

Thanx

First of all, welcome to the board! Lots of peeps here that can help you.

But let me say one thing. If you bought the Pathfinder to try to race then its the wrong car for you. The Pathy is just one hell of a dependable car that will be able to go places your Sentra could only dream of. Throw a lift, bigger tires, exhaust, intake and you're set.

But you won't be smoking corvettes... :rolleyes:

This is the Pathfinder OFF ROAD association we are not Pathfinder racing association so if its speed and power your looking for then your probly not gonna find it here but if its off road mods your looking to do than this is your place.

Welcome :):nono:

Edited by Airrun2002

I'm not talking about racing this thing. Does it seem like the Pathfinder lacks power though? I drove my sister 97 4runner and my mom's 97 plymouth voyager and it pulls faster. I'm guessing if it pulls faster it must go up hill a lot stronger. Well anyways I'm thinking about lifting my car and only found 2" lift kit, anything more? I also saw a set of light weight 16" bronze NISMO wheels at the Nissan dealership that sells for I think $1200, rims only.

One more thing our engine is VG33E, can we swap over the VG30DE head to the VG33E block for a combination of low end torque and horsepower? Base on what I think hondas swap over B series head back and forth along with transmission. :beer:

Edited by NISMO

I'm not talking about racing this thing. Does it seem like the Pathfinder lacks power though? I drove my sister 97 4runner and my mom's 97 plymouth voyager and it pulls faster. I'm guessing if it pulls faster it must go up hill a lot stronger. Well anyways I'm thinking about lifting my car and only found 2" lift kit, anything more? I also saw a set of light weight 16" bronze NISMO wheels at the Nissan dealership that sells for I think $1200, rims only.

Well you get 168 hp stock I believe. So with intake and exhaust, you'll still be below 200. But with a tranny cooler, there are peeps who tow 4k-5k lbs. Dependibilty is I think the best thing about the car.

Right now there is only a 2" lift out and available.

$1200 for rims??? -thnkboutit-

Thats way too much to spend...if you take them offroad often, they'll be toast.

DJ Dank, is the the Pathfinder down on your page lifted? Well anyways I seen a Pathfinder on cardomain.com and looks nice. I'm not sure if it's 2" though. Are you from the northwest also? I just moved up here from California to Gresham, Or. Also does anyone know where I can get a 2001 front end Pathfinder from. Also does anybody know if we can stick a ecu from a frontier to get the extra 12 hp?

Edited by NISMO