Hello from Lake Tahoe

Hi there. Another newbie brought here looking for lift info, ha.

'97 SE that needs a lot of work. I mostly use her as a way to get to places to fish or take cool pictures...

Story...

This will be her third summer with me, she came to me from an impound dealer in the bay area. She's taken me a ton of cool places in the last 2 1/2 years, but shes been worked pretty hard. My plans are new lighting, new shocks/struts, possibly AC lift, new wheels and tires, and possibly custom fab rear and front bumpers. She wont be a daily driver, more of an "adventure mobile".

Trip to the Trinity Alps in 2011

281715_10150738195370453_6452396_n.jpg

226042_10150738207320453_7099584_n.jpg

My goal is to build her into something more trail friendly than she is currently, but right now she needs a lot of TLC.

Cant wait to get started!

Edited by ADudeOnSkis

Welcome to NPORA Bud! Yeah, I'll say thats not a bad place to call home! I don't get up there as much as I would like.

Head on over to the 1996-2004 (R50) section, all the info you need will be there. Godd luck fixing her up, the good news is it isn't really too hard or expensive...

B

Born and raised in Marin, been living in Novato, Petaluma, Santa Rosa progressively as prices pushed me out and I wanted less people around. ;)

Been to Point Reyes for oysters or motorcycle rides 1,000 times, but Fort Brag not as often. I do love my North Coast brews and Hwy 1 north from Bodega, up to the Nevaro river and back to HWY101/Cloverdale via HWy 128 has been my favorite day ride for years. Beautiful area/coast and now you live in Tahoe? You are one spoiled biatch! :D

:aok:

B

Born and raised in Marin, been living in Novato, Petaluma, Santa Rosa progressively as prices pushed me out and I wanted less people around. ;)

Been to Point Reyes for oysters or motorcycle rides 1,000 times, but Fort Brag not as often. I do love my North Coast brews and Hwy 1 north from Bodega, up to the Nevaro river and back to HWY101/Cloverdale via HWy 128 has been my favorite day ride for years. Beautiful area/coast and now you live in Tahoe? You are one spoiled biatch! :D

:aok:

B

If only, ha ha. The only way to have a bunch of money in Tahoe is to not live here. The only way to truly enjoy Tahoe is to live here. Oh well.