2 inch bodylift.

needing as much asistance as possible in regsrds to the ins snd outs of a two inch lift,my issues(5)

1:ive made my own blocks which afe not exactrly level by few millimeters,will the old rubbers that I leave in settle this issue?

2;i have my main10 bolts,but will I need any smaller bolts.

3;how do the mounts work where nut goes up,think its last rear 3.

4;will thd steering arm extend itself during raise or will I even need it.

5.any step by step instructions avail or ideas would be greatly apprecisted,ss im only workin with a couple$

1)While not ideal, I'm sure a few MM won't be noticable. What did you make them out of?

2)No.

3)There are captive nuts spot welded in place. With a little luck, they will stay in place, otherwise you have to cut through the metal from above.

4)There is a slip joint on the steering shaft, this is where it will extend. Soak it with penetrating fluid, loosen the clamp and you might still have to tap it along.

5)Here is a good starting point thread, and more can be found by searching. http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/topic/5325-90-95-pathfinder-body-lift/

Welcome to NPORA!

B

made them out of a plastic post se use on our fish farm,there lasting at least 5years so far while the beaten by weather and us in 1,tonne boats,with losds ,looking at ,2,tonne,so sturdy as I figured over time theyll wear a little and even out,and two nuts is great idea,fig tendion them a little x2 ,over first couple days then lock off or tack weld.also this extension part on steerin is it st top or bottom end,there is a two piece join half way down with rubbdr boot which looks like that could slide s bit? thanks heaps

made them out of a plastic post se use on our fish farm,there lasting at least 5years so far while the beaten by weather and us in 1,tonne boats,with losds ,looking at ,2,tonne,so sturdy as I figured over time theyll wear a little and even out,and two nuts is great idea,fig tendion them a little x2 ,over first couple days then lock off or tack weld.also this extension part on steerin is it st top or bottom end,there is a two piece join half way down with rubbdr boot which looks like that could slide s bit? thanks heaps