Performance chip..?

WxChaser

I was looking for some parts for the Pathfinder on eBay and ran across this...

Anyone running one of these in their vehicle successfully? Or any other chips? I'd love to see 3-5 MPG increase if that's possible.

Here's the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PERFORMANCE-AND-FUEL-ECONOMY-CHIP-FOR-NISSAN-GAIN-MPG-/190810947581?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year%3A1993%7CMake%3ANissan%7CModel%3APathfinder&hash=item2c6d37fffd&vxp=mtr

For anyone who is interested, I am going to be experimenting with tuning pathfinder ecus. I have already learned the 240sx ecu and have successfully tuned it, increased power and gas mileage over stock. Nissan likes to tune really rich from the factory so there's a good amount of wiggle room in the fuel and ignition maps depending on the octave of fuel you run.

Next up is moving my wideband over to the pathfinder. Installing the chip socket into a spare ecu and experimenting with the tune on my 1993 pathy with a vg33e swap, headers, intake, and soon to be vg30e cams. Will be running 370cc injectors and a maxima n60 maf. I will be using virtual dyno for the tuning, it has worked great for my s13. Once I have my pathy tuned I would be willing offer a tune for those interested. This is all still up in the air but if anyone is looking for a REAL ecu tune for your pathy then stay posted. Should all be happening by this summer.

• Like 2