Anyone heard of Hankook Dynapro ATMs?

I was shopping around specifically for Grabber AT2, Open a country AT2 and no one in the area has them for anything but for a ton, Grabbers are no longer cheap. I found a shop locally with DynaPro ATMs for $158 ea for my 04. They are not 10 ply but are P metric and the guy said that'd be more than fine but will I regret that decision? I am set on an AT tire for my on and off road endeavors but $800+ is a bit steep for me now

Why

10 ply tires are heavy duty tires. I drive a 3/4 ton van for work. If the van isn't fully loaded it rides harsh. Like a stagecoach. 10 ply tires will last longer, but IMO the harsh ride isn't worth it.

Precision before i had a 4runner 6" lift with M/T hankook Dynapros and love them...i did try a lot of tires before them and also they can be found for a good price.! i will recomend themm 100% btw i had them for 4 years MTs a daily driver truck and they did last a long time... now the ATs they might be better on payment, by the Grabbers at2 i did never heard good reviews about them when the road is wet.... Now i have 265/75/16 on my Pathfinder and love them also a good price at pepboys they will refund you the cost of 1 tire special rebate. must consider that.

I was shopping around specifically for Grabber AT2, Open a country AT2 and no one in the area has them for anything but for a ton, Grabbers are no longer cheap. I found a shop locally with DynaPro ATMs for $158 ea for my 04. They are not 10 ply but are P metric and the guy said that'd be more than fine but will I regret that decision? I am set on an AT tire for my on and off road endeavors but $800+ is a bit steep for me now