Got the AC springs but need to verify front vs back

stioc

Back when I bought mine I swear the AC site said that these were heavy duty and intended for additional weight (aftermarket bumper and such). I think the ride will definitely be harsh when these springs are brand new, especially with nothing heavy to help put them into their "happy place".

Yeap...

So got the alignment done today and the driver's side camber was 0.3 before and they couldn't do better than me. The passenger side I was able to dial in about -1.0 deg camber so I had them bring that side closer to 0 so they managed to bring it to -0.6. Toe is of course not a problem. So here're the final specs:

Camber: 0.3 -0.6

Caster: 2.5 2.3

Toe: 0.09

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks to Rocky Road, ARB warrantied my front springs and sent me a new set! Something to be said about ARB's warranty and customer service. I did have to remove them from the vehicle and send measurements to them but since I already had the AC's on order at the time I went ahead with removing them etc to see if they will honor the warranty. Frankly I was hoping they'd give me credit on future ARB purchase but they opted to send me a pair of new springs.

This time I went with the HD springs (which is what I should've done in the first place) as the mediums are too light. They told me HDs are the same spring rate (nice compliant ride) but about .75" taller and with their trim packers (spacers) they're about 1" taller than the mediums.

Sweet! but after having done the suspension work twice in 9months I'll just sell them even though I like the ride quality of the OMEs better than the ACs.

0DE1E325-3AFF-4FED-B8A4-46EF0F161A69-334