Prothane bushing kit for front control arms

dcass72

After weeks of searching, I think I found a set of poly bushings for the front of my 96 pathy. Prothane makes a kit pt# 14-202 you can buy off amazon for $40! The kit shows both front and rear bushings. That's a whole chunk cheaper than 4x4parts! If im wrong please fill me in, as I myself will be purchasing this kit very soon. Check out the link and tell me what you think.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00386XOVK/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Edited by dcass72

Well, amazon says it fits, but the photo doesn't match what the front control arm bushings look like. The rear bushings don't have metal sleeves. I would expect to see four 1/2-bushings, 2 collars (for the fronts), and 2 full bushings (for the rear).

Here are the AC front bushings:

a33740aecb1cb795d1af4f8c0dae9119.jpg

Here are the AC rear bushings:

38914ea9627699ba7b99cc4917ec0504.jpg

Since amazon has a fairly painless return process, go ahead and order them. But just double-check the package contents and see how closely the bushings you get match the AC bushings.

• Like 1

dcass72, that kit you listed from amazon is for a wd21 pathfinder, 86-1995.

i just bought the same kit for my 93 and while this is a great kit for a wd21, it will not fit your r50 at all. these are bushings for the front upper and lower control arms on the double wishbone of the wd21/d21 suspension.

don't order them if you have an r50! :)

Edited by Nefarious
  • Like 1