Konnichiwa from Japan

Dust

Found the forum a few years ago, and spent some time reading about the TD27T due to Terranos being in my price range here in Japan. Now i am leaving and headed back stateside, and a TD27T Xterra conversion sent me back to learning about the TD27,42, and swaps. Will start looking into a pathfinder swap, as well as other possibilities when I find some time.

I was considering shopping for headlights for my Demio in NZ while i was there last week. If I was staying another year I would have found some.

Found the forum a few years ago, and spent some time reading about the TD27T due to Terranos being in my price range here in Japan. Now i am leaving and headed back stateside, and a TD27T Xterra conversion sent me back to learning about the TD27,42, and swaps. Will start looking into a pathfinder swap, as well as other possibilities when I find some time.

Wait, wait waaaaiiiititt a minute, you saw an Xterra TD27 Swap?? Do you have a link?

As a long as were making requests, ill take a JDM spec front end from the updated pathfinder please

and an R33 V-Spec

Thank You!!

-Kyle