Looking at buying the Spectra Premium radiator, anyone with experience?

stioc

The cheapest Koyo I can find is $170 shipped.

The cheapest Spectra I can find is $112 shipped.

Here's the text from Spectra:

Innovative engineering, manufacturing technology and quality control ensure that Spectra Premium Radiators meet or exceed the performance of the original equipment they replace. That extends to all components, including engine and transmission oil coolers.

• OE design to ensure exact fit, form and function for an easy drop-in installation
  • Built with high density multi-louvered fins for maximum cooling efficiency
  • Every radiators are subjected to an aging and endurance test in order to validate its performance under extreme weather conditions
  • Engineered to stringent tolerances designed by our in house engineering team who have in-dept knowledge of the OE part it’s designed to replace
  • Gasket and orings are thermal shocked to ensure durability in extreme cold weather
  • Installation guidelines provided in the box
  • Premium OE hardware and fittings included in every box
  • ISO 9001 certified manufacturing plants

Note: This radiator has been designed to accommodate both automatic and manual transmission vehicles. There is no need to make modifications to your vehicle if it does not use the oil cooler. The oil cooler is a sealed unit and there is no direct contact with the radiator coolant, therefore no leaks will occur if left unplugged.

Also, what pressure cap should I get? stick with an OE cap? I may get the other cooling components at the same time: t-stat, hoses, waterpump, fan-clutch depending on the budget.

I've bought the spectra rads from rockauto and put them in 2 vans and a pathy with no fit issues other than figuring out the little clip/spacer doohickeys that position it properly for your application. Not too hard to figure out.