pics

chazthecat

how the heck do I post pics ???? I just like to post the pictures of my R50 on 33x12.5 R15 .... 2" lift in the back . nothing in the front..yet !! Oldey enough , other than doing something I already planed on doing ( trimming the fenders ). they fit nicety .... WTF .. brake lines are not touching and lot's of space behind the strut ...again no front end lift so I do not dare take her off road .

host your pics on a free online site. (photobucket, facebook, flickr. etc) and then use NPORA's Image button when creating a post, its right under the smiley on the list of button at the top. i can see it as im typing this. then copy the images' URL and paste it into the box that pops up. :) thats all i do.

• Like 1

OH WELL!!!!!!!

:lmao:

I'll happily OH WELL your account into the void if you insist on being flippant with me.

Not meaning to be a creeper... but what is this?!!!!?! :ohno01:

270086_10151170368443235_26833372_n.jpg

That is a WD21 with a trailmaster lift, a 3" body lift, some additional lift tweaking, flares removed, some sheet metal cut and way oversized tires to make it as tall as possible. Check out Slicks old rig for a twin...

B