IA Brace

headpeace

Alright fella's and fella-girls. I need the cheapest most effective IA brace links. Don't want Calimini-crappy (unless it is used and actually been proven to fit and work). Does Grandpa X make these? Been gone for a bit and I know I used to have the answer to this question so I apologize now for asking. Did I search, well yes, a bit and didn't find what I was looking for.

So if somebody doesn't mind posting a link or listing the makers and prices of IA braces that are available nowadays I would appreciate it. I don't need calmini or 4x4 parts info, already know all about those.

Thanks in advance, oh yeh, is Hoohaa still doing CL's. and if not what is everyone doing now about the CL?

Hey Bud, AFAIK the CLs are still available, but there might be a wait.

Honestly, I went with a 4x4 parts unit for the idler arm brace, it was the cheapest and should be good enough, far better than nothing. The only thing I did was cut some useles stock off, I can post a pict if you are curious. Other than that, I think home made and Calmini are the only options? I have a Calcrapy laying around somewhere you can have if you want, but it wouldn't mount so that's not doing you any favors.

Sorry, don't know if GrandpaX is making them, but he should. I believe he has a thread in the Vendor section and is on E-Bay as well.

B

Hey Bud, AFAIK the CLs are still available, but there might be a wait.

Honestly, I went with a 4x4 parts unit for the idler arm brace, it was the cheapest and should be good enough, far better than nothing. The only thing I did was cut some useles stock off, I can post a pict if you are curious. Other than that, I think home made and Calmini are the only options? I have a Calcrapy laying around somewhere you can have if you want, but it wouldn't mount so that's not doing you any favors.

Sorry, don't know if GrandpaX is making them, but he should. I believe he has a thread in the Vendor section and is on E-Bay as well.

B

thanks B, I got those 33's today so now I am more than ready to beef up the steering. I have been gone for a while so I didn't know if there was something new I haven't seen yet. I will not consider crapmini specifically because of your issue. If someone has a crapmini that they have actually installed and it fit and worked that's another thing, but I wont buy one new.