Windowshield display

Guest Midnight Pathy

Guest Midnight Pathy

HI to all, again... as I'm looking at upgrading certain parts of my 97 pathy, I was thinking about an in dash windshield display, such as the new corvettes have. Anyone have the scoop on 'em? I've got a friend that can install it if I find it. Is it really worth it though? :unsure:

Guest Midnight Pathy

Yeah, a HUD. I've found them for BMW, Corvettes, and some Grand Pris, but nothing out on the market such as a universal HUD. Anyone know how well they work? Anyway, I thought it'd make a nice lil addition to my Pathy. Thanks guys.

The Nissan 240sx(91-94) S13, some of them had heads up displays from the factory, and GM and others act as if they were the 1st to offer this.

Why bother with a HUD in a 4K+ pound SUV, iys not like its sporty, its an off road truck, not a race car.

Dont take my comments to heart, thats just my thought.

Guest Midnight Pathy

I was really just looking around. After reading through many of the messages in the forum....I'd like to keep my Pathy gauges. Thanks guys. Being a newbie and all...I hadn't really aqcuired the "Pathy from within" lol. I think I like it better as is.