Need a fab guy for my bumper in SE Alabama

I'm going to try under cover fabworks in Dothan, AL and see what they can do for me. I still haven't been able to find someone to raise my bumper back up for me. But if anyone here on the boards is local and can do the job for me i'm willing to shell out money for someone else to do hard labor.

Hey man, I am busy as crap most of the time, but need to take some vacation before I lose it... I am in middle TN, about 37 miles from the TN/AL border. Are you in Fort Rucker? Or in that area?

I would be willing to come give you a hand...if we could work out the logistics...

I'm in Enterprise just outside of Ft. Rucker. It's an ARB plate bumper and I have a warn 8000 winch on it. I don't have a welder or welding skills so I pretty much just need it done for me. I'm in the middle of flight school too so I don't get many days to devote to fabbing anything.

I've got the tools, just have to work out the logistical aspects. The wifes family lives in Anniston which is on the way...so I may could drop her and the kids at her dads and go on down to ya....

Is there a place where your located to get steel?

I know there are a few places that do metal fabrication in the area so I could probably see if they have some sources. Or maybe if they have some extra stock I could buy. It wouldn't even take that much steel