Ok have some rough pics on your skidplates

Runnerman

Hey Guys very sorry it has taken me into December as that was not the date I had in mind.

Ok front skidplate will have minor changes done to it so these pics will have to suffice for now, until I finish up 2 more proto's but you get the Idea. This front skidplate will not be the same as the other company's skidplate that is offered on the market.

Here is a rear pic that protects the diff (front)

blackpanther_armor020005.jpg

Pic#2 is the rear plate

blackpanther_armor020007.jpg

Now this rear skidplate will also protect the exaust also and I will be having flow holes so there will be no heat up.

blackpanther_armor020004.jpg

These are rough pics I will be updating them as soon as I finish the others.

I figured I would just let you guys know some progress as I know some people wanted them "yesterday".

Thanks,

Marcel

:beer:

On my site the skidplates pics are better if you 2Xclick on them. These are just proto's so to save money I make them out of 14G that will not be used on the skidplates that I sell it's just for the proto's all skidplates will be 3/16"

Thanks,

:beer:

• 2 weeks later...
Better pics! Better pics! What guage sheetmetal are those? God knows I can dent anything less than 3/16 steel...

Hey 88 I have not checked out the mounting holes for the older models are they the same as 90-95?

Thanks