Traded my Pathfinder for another 300ZX

Kingman

They call it the diZease... and I definitely caught it. When this thing came up on Craigslist I couldn't turn it down, especially since the owner was a Nissan enthusiast and loved my Pathfinder as much as I loved his Z. This is what I have wanted in a Z for soooo long and my dream finally came true. It's 100% rust free and at the point where I can take it from here and work some magic. 167K miles on the chassis and roughly 60K on the JDM 7.8:1 turbo motor.

It's a JWT car, built by Pitstop Performance in Arizona. JWT stage 4 ECU, Benz 440CC injectors, bigger turbo intercooled at 16PSI, 3" exhaust, and a China Greddy knock off BOV that likes to leak. Good for +/- 450HP. Needs suspension, cams, brakes, clutch work, the engine compartment gone through, Kouki front end conversion finished, paint matching, and some minor old Z car bullsheit fixed. I have another set of wheels I'm polishing up for it. Once that Mercedes in my garage gets sold I'll be pulling the motor out and starting in on it. So far I've gutted the interior and got the back carpet replaced (still have to put the front in), wired in my sound system that's 3x as loud as it was in the Pathfinder, fixed some issues, and buffed the back half of the car to bring the paint back to life. For anyone looking for a good, HONEST, wax that works miracles I suggest Carnu-B. I'll never use anything else.

0709121524.jpg

0709121526.jpg

0709121527.jpg

0709121528b.jpg

0709121527a.jpg

0709121528.jpg

0709121527c.jpg

0709121530a.jpg

• Like 1

I love those year z's. Is there a good way too clean up the intercooler piping? With such great lines, it looks like a two year old who didn't blow his nose!