Pan Hard Rod Xtension Mount

Precise1

Um, 88 is right, I have dropped the ball... All I need to do is CAD it out, but I have soo many projects and problems right now that it is low on my list. Hopefully in a few months I will get it done and post a 'do it your self' version. It will be very close to what 88 has done. Sorry about the lag, but life is not cooperating right now...

Repack, bash away !! :D You are right about learning to weld, I was going to take a JC course this spring, but they were full already; hopefully in the fall.

Fatigue does not occur only at bending.
Any amount of flex in AL leads to fatigue and cracking.

Same thing isn't it, bending and flexing ? But yes, I agree although I'm sure the aluminum one would last for quite a long time.

I could CNC them or hand mill them, I have free access to both. It's more which is easier...

You are lucky you have some friends who can/will teach you; I have to figure everything out myself ! :(:shrug:

Bernard

If anyone in the Houston area buys a welder and needs some tips I'm usually avalible to help out friends. I love teaching people how to do stuff like that anyway. I have lots of friends who spent over $6000 at a welding school in Tulsa, OK and they know EVERYTHING about welding, but can't put down a pretty bead to save their lives... On the other hand almost everybody I know that learned from their dad, grandpa, friend, or from welder helper experiance can lay down the best beads around. Plus everybody says you get shocked/electrocuted alot at that Tulsa school,,, what's up with that... :rolleyes: