Takin' on the jellies...

So the nine year old daughter was helping me with this project. She came up with angry jelly fish skulls.

"You, Mini-Man, takin' on the jellies. You've got serious thrill issues, dude. Awesome"

IMAG07201024x768.jpg

• Like 1

How much for a set of 5 rock rings. As much as I dig the jellies I think I'll pass and go with something a little more simple.

Rock Ring are something I may make down the road. They are round and take a huge chunk of steel to make. On my list of tools to buy is the nesting software which automatically jams as many parts as possible in a givin area. It would work ok with this big round rings and a bunch of square smaller parts. Thus recovering what steel I can around the big leftover holes... So to speak.

With this said what design would you have in mind? And how many of you guys would be interested... I could justify buying the software now if enough folks like the idea.

Here is an idea what they cost. I am not sure they would be a big seller... However if there was a custom ring set you guys were dieing to have, I could probably come up with a price before you had to commit.

Edited by GrandpaX

Punisher is what I thought of lol....cool stuff ryan

They started out as that... then we got to laughing how they looked more link Jelly Fish..