Rear Bumper Pics

Do you think the factory bumper mounts are as good as (Class 3 able) as the factory tow hitch mounting points?

Imma build a rear bumper with hitch for my r50 but wasn't sure if I could make them the same unit.

I have no idea how the R50 bumpers are mounted. If you could show me pics I could tell you how I'd do it. On my WD21 I threw out the bumper and the mounting brackets. I used the stock bumper bolt holes in the frame but I designed it so the square tubing slid into the frame rail rather than using some plate to build a stronger than stock mounting bracket. I figured the way I did it should be more than strong enough to tow with. One thing you need to keep into account before building a receiver into the bumper is that it will now be WAY higher than stock. You'll need a pretty long drop down ball mount to tow normal height trailers. My ball mount has a 10 inch drop but I've only got about a 2 inch suspension lift (no body lift). Personally I this this setup for me works out great because I plan on building an off road trailer at some point what will have a ton of ground clearance. But for those planning on towing normal height trailers you need to keep this in mind. You may need to still run stock type receiver hitch. If this is the case you won't be able to mount your bumper the way I did. The square tube won't allow you to bolt the hitch on. Basically you'll need to come up with a different way of mounting your bumper that won't get in the way of the factory style hitch mounts. Or build a receiver that will bolt to your bumper?