Service Engine Soon, censors or circuit faults HELP!

sroeser01

Hey all, my service soon light came on a few weeks ago and i just figured a bad O2 sensor and was too busy moving and with work and all to check it. So yesterday got out the scanner to check for codes and got 3! ****** so the codes were PO136 for O2 sensor or curcuit fault, PO335 for Crankshaft postion sensor or curcuit fault and PO500 for vehicle speed sensor or circuit fault. So my question is are all these sensors bad and need replacing or are the circuits bad and how do i tell? also any idea on repair costs if i cant figure it out. Need to pass inspection and this is kinda a problem. Any help would be awesome!

I had multiple codes on mine (I let my SES go for well over a year). I cleared them and waited for the light to come back on. Now I only get an intermittent EVAP malfunction code. Come to think of it, most of my codes were probably thrown when my engine jumped timing.

Ive cleared them and the light comes back on immediately, still not sure what the deal is...finally got the stock hubs off tho so throwing on the warns here in a few, any help on the sensors or the circuit faults and how to tell what the problem is would be awesome all...

P0136 is a rear oxygen sensor code and can be ignored indefinitely unless you have emissions inspection in your state. If there is an Advance Auto Parts near you, you can get a direct fit Bosch O2 sensor for $65 before tax if you order online using discount code VISA. http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product__18730020-P_291_R%7CGRPEMISAMS____

For P0335, see page EC-201 in the factory service manual for a diagnostic procedure: http://www.nicoclub.com/FSM/pathfinder/1997_Pathfinder/ec.pdf

For P0500, see page EC-251.