New from NM

BuckRyp

New guy from new mexico, got an 87 pathfinder from a friend before he moved away. im haveing a few issues with my clutch and my mass airflow sensor went out. the clutch i cant figure it out it was really sft so i bled it and now it gose all the way to the floor and stays there. there are no leaks fluid is maxed nothing looks out off place but the clutch is messed up. gonna look around for info on here and hope some of the other members have some good news lol

Welcome! You're just over the hill from my old stompin' grounds. I used to work at thw White Sands Ground Terminal (WSGT) complex on the Las Cruces side of the mountains

Welcome, buddy. Good to see some others from NM. Haven't been on Holloman AFB, been by it. Spent a lot of time at WSMR,(White Sands Missile Range) though...ooh and I can't help with the clutch. I have the autotragic.

Thanks for the welcome fellas, got most of my issues worked out right now i just need to adjust the MAF and she should be good to go. thanks for the welcome