Lil help plz

Been reading some of the stuff from the guys that have SASed there R50s, but I havent been able to find any good build topics so if you guys can throw me some links PLEASE.

The main question though, would an axle off of a zj grand cherokee work instead of d44 for the axle swap?

Search a little more... I can say there are many forums with this information out there. You need to think long and hard about the time it takes to solid axle a truck when the patience level is not high enough to search around and learn for a few weeks.

R50=unibody This can be done and the unibody on a r50 blows away any XJ Jeep out there.

Go outside and look at your lug nuts... then go look at a Jeep. There is something different about that Jeep axle. This has been asked many many many many many times. It normally starts with some Jeep buddy thinking his Dana 30 is the stuff. Well it will not work well without changing both front and rear axles and if I remember correctly the rear on that JGC has issues.

Not trying to be a butt with this post. Just inserting some reality... If you continue on with the project, I can't wait to see it come to fruitation. Solid axles are the fix to many of the problems we have with steering, lift, lockers, gearing, etc..

Edited by GrandpaX

You need a dana 44, not the hybred dana 30 that the GK's had. You can make do with a dana 44 front from a bronco/f-series. But you will have to run size wheels or rehub it.

Click the link in my sig for axle info.