RC Pathy

Balln

does any body do a 1/10th scale body ??

I am going to get one made for my 1/10 truck that i have setup very similar to our pathys. But there use to be a older kyosho body but it was 1/6 scale and they are very pricy 1k and up. The other option is RC4wd they make one but it doesnt even look like a pathfiner its very ****** looking. They did have something in the works back in the day and i asked them about it last year and they said there no longer going to do it. Thats why im going to get a custom built one out of stryne from a member on the rc forum. Prob be around the $300 range.

RC4wd pathfinder body.

http://store.rc4wd.com/110-T-Finder-Lexan-Scale-Body_p_429.html

Wonder if they make a shell that would fit an xmods chassis fairly close... I'd love to build a little mini RC of my truck, not that I would... Too cheap :lol:

The body im using now should fit on the x mod chassie. I have a xmod and can take some pics for you. I have some pics i found awhile back but not 100% sure its the same body as mine. The fenders look a bit different.

S5301299.jpg

S5301312.jpg

S5301313.jpg

I have a 4x4 xmod with all the after market parts and they are ok not a losi micro. You could easily buy the pathfinder model and find a way to stick it on the losi crawler. They even make scale chassies but the leafs are plastic and doent flex that much so prob just link it. I went my way becuase i like the challenge and it looks alot more scale to me. My xmod is sitting in a box with the ford body. I have the aftermarket body kit, susp, motors, gears,wheels ect. It does have the 4x4 kit on it but you will have to buy another one becuase one of the front drive axles are missing. If you want it we can make a deal? Its been sitting for along time and i dont use it. If not now that im looking at it a nice landrover or range rover would look good on it with its susp setup.

im intrested in a pathy body but not rcbodies one............. ...........thats looks pony !!!..........i want more scale .... never really been in to 4wd when i was in the uk but now 3yrs later and a move to oz i go every chance i get........... would just be nice to have alittle tribute to my little tonka terrano