Any deals on Duratracs anybody know of?

snow4me

Looking for a screaming deal on some 285/75-16 Duratracs. I guess there's a couple of rebates going around but I don't know if you can use more than one at a time. Comments welcome.

Looking for a screaming deal on some 285/75-16 Duratracs. I guess there's a couple of rebates going around but I don't know if you can use more than one at a time. Comments welcome.

Are you going to mount them on your factory wheels or did you pick up some steelies? You can often get a deal by ordering them together with free mounting and balancing (at least that's the way I went).

Their going on the factory aluminum wheels for now. I hate the thought of adding the extra mass to the truck going with steel wheels.

Nice size. I'm sticking with my current 245/75/16 but i just got mine locally, they wer egoing to be cheaper to buy in US and bring back to Canada, but I found them locally for $179 installation included. Plus in Canada there is a $80 (vs $60 US) mail in rebate. Can't beat that price!

The mail in rebate is from Goodyear, check out their site for info... so wherever you buy em mail in your receipt.

Nice size. I'm sticking with my current 245/75/16 but i just got mine locally, they wer egoing to be cheaper to buy in US and bring back to Canada, but I found them locally for $179 installation included. Plus in Canada there is a $80 (vs $60 US) mail in rebate. Can't beat that price!

The mail in rebate is from Goodyear, check out their site for info... so wherever you buy em mail in your receipt.

Not to highjack this thread, but was where you got them a national Canadian chain by any chance? I'm out in BC and would LOVE to find that deal!

Thanks!

Not to highjack this thread, but was where you got them a national Canadian chain by any chance? I'm out in BC and would LOVE to find that deal!

Thanks!

I got them at Provincial Bandag Tire. They are only here in NB as far as I know, and are known more for retread truck tires.