Alternator Adjustment Broke

I've been helping my buddy with his '87 Pathfinder and we where diagnosing a weak alternator when we found that 1) the Alternator Belt is stretched to the limit of the tensioner and 2) the tensioner bolt is snapped. The Bolt that holds the alternator in place it OK just the little bolt that helps you crank it into position.

Short of using an extractor to pull out the bolt is there some where I can buy just the little square block that holds/ adjusts the alternator belt tension?

my tensioner bolt is missing... lol. lucky enough we had a bolt long enough that we could tap.(last time i broke it) :) im going to the PNP yard(s) next weekend to try and find one. i could possibly snag the block for you too?

Edited by Kyle94

my tensioner bolt is missing... lol. lucky enough we had a bolt long enough that we could tap.(last time i broke it) :) im going to the PNP yard(s) next weekend to try and find one. i could possibly snag the block for you too?

Hey man, sorry for the delayed response. I really appreciate the offer but it's probably too late now. I'll check my local dealer, I need to stop by for some parts for my '01 anyways.