"OH @!*% "

wayneoR3M

ok boys n girls . there seems to be no provision for a passenger "OH @!*% " bar. so what have you done to get round this ...... my option was to get a 1990 patrol grab handle and mount it to some 3mm steel plate . the studs are not long enough to bolt directly through the dash and welding longer studs wouldve been a no no. then just bolt it to the dash above the glove box ....... its not pretty but it does the job ........

20120303_165602.jpg

Nice r3m terrano dude. There is one just down the road from me that needs a trans...its an auto with 70k km on it... prob get it for 1500 bucks... what's your diesel mileage like?? It's turbo diesel as well

my steering wheel is on the right side ....... ....... hahaha shes just done 230500kms . ........ not alot to be fair ..... she cleans up quite well when i get a chance to clean her ! regards economy its pretty good . just sum 31 in muddies on it and some spares in the boot......

nefarious ............ buy it ......... you cant go wrong ..... . these are little monsters !!! . its goes every where my mates patrols and land cruisers go ........ to the point it suprises them .... !

Nice grab handle but what got my attention was the little gauge setup you have on top of your dash. I've seen something like that on the 4Runners with altimeter and angle of vehicle. I've never seen that on a WD21 before but always wanted one. Was that stock or did you pull it from something else? If you pulled it what year, make and model did you pull it from?

my steering wheel is on the right side ....... ....... hahaha shes just done 230500kms . ........ not alot to be fair ..... she cleans up quite well when i get a chance to clean her ! regards economy its pretty good . just sum 31 in muddies on it and some spares in the boot......

nefarious ............ buy it ......... you cant go wrong ..... . these are little monsters !!! . its goes every where my mates patrols and land cruisers go ........ to the point it suprises them .... !

yeah I have a pathfinder already but it has a vg33e. good power but the mileage could be better. i heard those turbo diesel terranos can get upwards of 30mpg on the highway. now that is attractive to me.... and you can always add an intercooler, a freeflow exhaust and crank up the boost for more power!

Nice grab handle but what got my attention was the little gauge setup you have on top of your dash. I've seen something like that on the 4Runners with altimeter and angle of vehicle. I've never seen that on a WD21 before but always wanted one. Was that stock or did you pull it from something else? If you pulled it what year, make and model did you pull it from?

yo animal stew . thats a factory fitment.. no sure how acurate it is but its been a few funny angles when ive been driving !........... has any one else got grab handles retro fitted ??