94 Pathy (WOODY)

Balln

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man,Balln that is one sweet 94. wellcome to the club.Good Luck and enjoy.ps tires are fantastic! jack

Thanks man i love my pathy. Next step is to get my exhuast done, sound system, Trans cooler mounted, susp lift, Mount my jerry can and highlift jack and so on and so on lol

I figured i would post these pics up. NOTE!!!!! MAKE SURE YOUR MOUNTS ARE NOT BENT IN ANY WAY AND TO GET A STRAIGHT CUT!!!!!!!!!

I had some extra front bumper mounts laying around and grabbed them on my way to work to cut and weld them (factory ones where still connected to the bumper). Well not really looking at them that good i made my marks and cut then tacked them together. After getting home the next day and mocked them up is when i relised my cuts where not straight up and down like they should be.Come to find out my passenger side mount was in a fender bender. with the way i cut them when i moved the front half up 3" it moved up and back which made the bumper not line up at all. So after i found the right spot i put in my gusset and fully welded it up.

IMAG0557.jpg

IMAG0580.jpg

IMAG0581.jpg

IMAG0582.jpg

After the bumper was mounted i then had to clean all the mud off and out from under it. THAT SUCKED and was not worth the couple mins of me getting to play around in the mud.

IMAG0583.jpg

Edited by Balln

• 1 month later...

Took the woody out to a spot where we take the rc crawlers out to play. Over time the path getting back there has gotten worse but its not to bad. I managed to get pics and video but the video sucks becuase the gopro makes it look like i was on flat ground and my computer wont let me edit it so im oly posting pics.

IMAG0654.jpg

IMAG0655.jpg

IMAG0656.jpg

IMAG0657.jpg

IMAG0665.jpg

IMAG0666.jpg

IMAG0667.jpg

IMAG0671.jpg

IMAG0672.jpg

IMAG0673.jpg

IMAG0674.jpg

A old guy from north AZ drove 4hrs to come pic up a trailor full of pathy parts from me.

IMAG0731.jpg

I bought some wheels a couple months ago and decided it was time to mess with them. I had to fix a couple of spots along with polishing them back to life. Well the polishing didnt go so well so i found a pro that could do it for me.

IMAG0737.jpg

IMAG0774.jpg

IMAG0777.jpg

Yesterday morning the wife wanted me to go yard selling with her and the little one so i tagged along. I picked up some 33 Pro Comp MT's from a lady for $50. I dont think that was a bad deal? I plan on running them to see how i like the 33x12.50 and then ill sell my 31s and put that $ into new tires or a susp lift. I would like to run 33x10s i like the looks of a tall narrow tire so i will have to do some research and see who makes that size MT tires

IMAG0802.jpg

I also put a new filter setup on my pathy

Went from this

IMAG0757.jpg

IMAG0758.jpg

To this

IMAG0793.jpg

IMAG0795.jpg