Trans Question

Have you checked your motor mounts? Torque increases when in 4lo, which can cause the motor/transmission to jump wildly if you've got a mount broken. That can put tears in the intake tube, and cause the issues you're describing. In some cases it might even stall.

Pay attention to your shifters when in park and you rev the motor. IF they seem to move too far to the right, that'd be a motor mount.

Have you checked your motor mounts? Torque increases when in 4lo, which can cause the motor/transmission to jump wildly if you've got a mount broken. That can put tears in the intake tube, and cause the issues you're describing. In some cases it might even stall.

Pay attention to your shifters when in park and you rev the motor. IF they seem to move too far to the right, that'd be a motor mount.

You kick ass Simon!!!!! That explained all my issues once I woke up and thought about it. Got in the truck this morning put it in 4 low and stomped on it. Sure enough the shifter transfer case shifter leaned way over to the right! I still need to pull that boot and inspect it. I have another one I can slap on just to check and see if that solves the problem temporarily. If it does problem solved. Just need to order some rugged rocks motor mounts and put on my other intake boot.

Seriously thank you. I would have been hunting all over the place before I would have suspected an broken motor mount. God only knows how much money I would have thrown around trying to solve the problem.

Simon looks like your were 100% right. The intake boot/hose is damn near split in two. It has two massive splits in it. I thought I had another one but I can't seem to find it. If not I'll be calling the ABC Nissan in the morning to see if they have it in stock. Autozone doesn't sell this part :(

Good call buddy! Again thank you :beer: