NX4 Spacers (How to order?)

snow4me

Sent a couple of anxious emails to NX4 on ordering some parts. Does anyone know how long it takes to hear back? Want to get them ordered as soon as possible. In a hurry to get going!!!!!!!! Lift kit should be here tomorrow!!!!!!!!

he usually e-mails right back... and ships quickly,, The bad part is it takes FOREVER (up to 2 weeks) from canada.. customs.. etc.. sorry,,,,,, :thumbsdown:

Ok, thanks man. Hopefully he emails or calls me soon. I would've done this earlier but I wasn't sure I wasn't going to do a SFD until just the other day. Thanks again.

Did you try PM to Daddy Rim (Jeff NPORA Member)??? He's the Man!

It wouldn't let me for some reason, so I emailed him. I'm sure he'll get back to me when he can. You know how it is when you're excited to get something new, seems to take forever!

Heard from Daddy Rim, hope to order these today. Thanks guys.

Yeah... another hockey weekend. Defnitely difficult to get back to anyone. Three kids, all in either competitve hockey, swiming and dance (daughter only). On weekends, I seldom have a life... I guess I should update my picture since that one was from 8 years ago when I had hair, was 20lbs lighter and had life by the short and curlies with my fleet of 240sx'.

Edited by Daddy Rim