SAS pathfinder crossmember and parts

Here are a few pics of front driveline, made out of square tubing . Was trying to figure out what I was doing with transfer case so did not want to spend money to have one made. This was cheap( I had tubing)and easy and works great.

DSCN1708-1.jpg

Had to change front cross member to clear driveline ( pain in the neck).Rush job was going wheelin next morning.

DSCN1710.jpg

DSCN2000.jpg

DSCN1999.jpg

I also had to cut exhaust up to clear driveline.

DSCN1881.jpg

DSCN1880.jpg

This is the front toyota axle that were flipping to drivers side drop. Messed up caster angle had to cut it twice. Still not perfect, One degree difference between left and right. Knew I should of taken time to make jig. Found these cool spring perches from Ruff Stuff specialties . Unfortunately Found out they were to tall to use with my high steer . Had to cut those off .

DSCN1276-1.jpg

Front shaft is temp.Although it will become my spare on big rock trips. The problem was it is toyota front axle to nissan transfer case. I am working on getting 3.8 gears in case now. So I will have a new driveline done soon.I also have to have rear lengthened . I will never need to drive it at speed in 4wd being I have 3 other 4x4.