BCS Championship

stalker

4 members have voted

1. 1. who do you think is going to win?

• LSU
    • Alabama

I'm more of a casual follower of college football, but the BCS sucks. Proven once again by replaying this game. LSU has everything to lose. They already beat Alabama in Tuscaloosa, now they have to play them again? Stupid. Until they get some sort of playoff, its a joke.

LSU as defense wins games. LSU is first, Bama is second in total defense in the NCAA.

I am starting to see why the rest of the (non-SEC) nation hates the BCS. The only way to trump it is to start beating the mighty teams of the South! :whistle:

LSU as defense wins games. LSU is first, Bama is second in total defense in the NCAA.

I am starting to see why the rest of the (non-SEC) nation hates the BCS. The only way to trump it is to start beating the mighty teams of the South! :whistle:

I have no problem with the SEC. I have a problem with the BCS. Its just a broken system. Eventually one of the new super conferences will catch up with the SEC.

I have no problem with the SEC. I have a problem with the BCS. Its just a broken system. Eventually one of the new super conferences will catch up with the SEC.

I actually agree with you on the whole bowl vs. playoff bull shiznit. Someone on one of my sports forums had a great idea/discussion that we can keep the BCS formula and the bowls (read $$$$$$) by matching up the teams in each bowl by BCS ranking. I like the idea of playing #1 vs. #2, #3 vs. #4, #5 vs #6, etcetera. Just eliminate the automatic qualifiers and you can eliminate those mismatch games like WVU vs. Clemson.

if you are a true follower of your team, then doing the playoffs would really cost alot of money for the parents and fans if their team wins multiple playoff games.

It should at least be top 4 or top 6. I'm not meaning multiple week playoff. Some of these teams getting into the BCS bowls is ridiculous. Alabama didn't even play in their own conference championship game, they basically had the easy road. I hope if LSU loses in basically a replay of their last game that people still vote LSU number 1, because they beat Bama in their house.