My new project, 99 LE.

Sodero

Hi all,

A couple weeks ago I bought a 99(early half) Pathfinder LE from a local dealership for $3500. I don't normally buy from dealerships but when I saw it and looked it over I was amazed at the shape this thing was in inside and out. Being on the east coast of Canada we don't necessarily get a LOT of snow, but we do however get a lot of crap weather in the winter and that means that they are constantly salting the roads. So to find a 99 in great shape is like a needle in a hay stack.

I've been looking over these forums since I bought it and have learned a lot thanks to some very smart people on here. Today I just ordered the AC 2" lift. I went with GR2 struts and Blistien rear shocks, I also ordered Mile Marker manual locking hubs. I figured I'd make a post to show my progress with the vehicle and it seemed like a good way to make a first post.

Here's a couple pics of her in 100% stock form.

pathfinder_by_sodero-d4klqrp.jpg

pathfinder2_by_sodero-d4klr07.jpg

pathfinder3_by_sodero-d4klr47.jpg

Here's a couple pics of my 350Z as well for anyone who is also a car lover.

313208_592252495418_132700723_33404141_3662045_n.jpg

247392_2006618278346_1030331448_2407315_7172297_n.jpg

6141840445_dbaa66e091_o.jpg

It's in amazing condition, from those pictures. I've never seen one like that ever, other than perhaps back when it actually was new.

I've seen a few around here in Ottawa that were clearly maintained very well. Mostly driven by blue hairs.

Thanks for all the comments, compliments!

Haha the burnout pic of the Z was one I had been wanting,I got the girlfriend to snap a pic of me destroying my tires before I put it away for winter.

"PaMountianbiker" Your R50 is exactly what I'd like to get to some day! I love the look of it, great job!

"12161216" I'm glad to know that the stock caps will fit over the hubs, I had planned on trying it but wasn't sure if it would work. Thanks for the good news:)

"01silvapathy" Haha yeah I know, I do love the VQ, I missed out by half a model year. I have a blown VQ sitting on my garage floor actually, it didn't like the extra power the Vortech SC gave it haha. Though it did last a full year of being beat on at 402whp on a totally stock engine. They are tougher than ppl give them credit for.

"12161216" I'm glad to know that the stock caps will fit over the hubs, I had planned on trying it but wasn't sure if it would work. Thanks for the good news:)

It'll look sort of like this:

dscf1396v.jpg

• 1 month later...

Well finally got my lift installed. Took a little while for the parts to come, but it's all here and on:)

Everything went perfect doing the install and I love the way the new lift feels!!

Now I just need to save some money for new rims and bigger tires, thinking 265/75/16's. I can't wait.

P.s. yes that is a little hole in the front bumper corner:( New ones will be ordered asap!!

my_pathfinder_by_sodero-d4owt7x.jpg

pathfinder2_by_sodero-d4owtf9.jpg

lift_by_sodero-d4owtms.jpg

• Like 1