help. cant find flywheel torque specification

1994SEV6

I typed something up but I guess it got lost.

I need the torque specifications for the flywheel bolts for the manual transmission. I already looked in the manual. I looked under MT, EM and IDX. I can't find torque specs. My phone is dying and I just need the numbers. Thanks guys

Yeah!! That's what I need. But I think that's for the automatic. The automstc has an extra little disc on it to thicken it up. Probably the same specs for the MT.where did you find it??? Could you type the numbers out for me please? My phone can't zoom to see it. These nporA posts are in a weird format where I can't zoom or copy and paste stuff on my phone

It says 72-80 ft-lbs. It is in the EM (engine mechanical section).

It says flywheel or drive plate. Flywheel is MT and drive plate, or flex plate, is AT.

I can't thank you enough. Both of you. I have no idea what I would have done without this. I couldn't find it for the life of me on my phone and I didn't have any easy access to a computer. I guess I would have been another day behind schedule. Thanks again. I put 80ft lbs. They seem to be on there pretty good. Hell if I was going to put my flywheel on without the proper torque.