Is this TJM bar for a pathfinder

jessejman

I recently bought a TJM bumper that isn't going to work well for the truck I have and before I hack it to pieces I am thinking of trying to sell it for the vehicle it was intended. I was a bit hasty in the buying process - a good deal is only a good deal if it works.

What I need to know is the distance between the front frame/chassis horns outside to outside.

Bumper dimensions are 74.75" total, 36" o-o on the center hoop, 17.75 i-i on the outside hoops and 10 i-i height on outer loops.

Pics at link posted below. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

jteague(at)mccallie.org

https://docs.google.com/present/view?id=dk9gwbt_1d3p4z3c8

Edited by jessejman

Pics added. Looks different than yours Pezzy. Middle hoop is very wide. Oh well.. and no help from TJM yet with the serial number.

Edited by jessejman

Xplorer4x4, sweet truck, want to take some measurements of that bar for me?

Yeah, I think you're right-looks very similar.

I think the ends just bolt on to the wings of the bar itself and I have no ends for the bumper.

That TJM isn't for the R50. It lacks the "wings" on either side of the bumper that wrap around the front fenders.

what I noticed lookin at 4runner ones, the "wings" look removable/separate pieces for them 2nd and 3rd gen ones at least... I did find an image that 'looks' similar (without side panels at least mounted) on a 1st gen 4runner though

Xplorer4x4, sweet truck, want to take some measurements of that bar for me?

Yeah, I think you're right-looks very similar.

I think the ends just bolt on to the wings of the bar itself and I have no ends for the bumper.

What year Pathy are you hoping to put that on? Your profile says you have an '88.

I can make some measurements for you when I have a chance. Which measurements do you want?